Green Lake County UW-Extension Welcomes You!
Green Lake County CNRED Visioning Session Report (9/27/13)
Green Lake Demographics 2013 for CNRED listening session
Green Lake County ‘s program in Community Development strengthens communities by supporting strategic thinking & local decision making, and providing access to skills, information and resources related to planning & economic development.
The Community, Natural Resource and Economic Development (CNRED) Educators design and deliver educational programs and technical assistance to local/civic organizations, community leaders, businesses, and local government officials. CNRED Agents work to increase the ability of communities, organizations and citizens to identify needs and resolve critical issues. They work to:
- Improve local economic and employment conditions
- Balance economic development with environmental quality
- Strengthen local government
- Protect water, productive land and other natural resources for future generations
- Develop local leadership capacity
Click on the Subject Title for more information or call 920.294.4032!
|New Enrollment System (online only): http://wi.4honline.com to set up your profile & enroll now!||4-H|
|3-6||4-H Leader’s Association Meeting, 7 p.m., Training Room||4-H|
|3-14||Camp Counselor Applications Due to the UW-EX Office today||4-H|
|2013||County Fair Highlights – Slideshow (Click here to view)||FAIR|
|2013||Annual Report (will be posted when available)||FAIR|
|2014||Green Lake County Fair – July 31-August 3||FAIR|
VALUE OF GREEN LAKE COUNTY UW-EXTENSION
- Improving Quality of Life for Green Lake County Residents
- Educating and Empowering Citizen Volunteers
- Solving Community Problems through Research and Education
- Adding Value to the Local Economy
Big Things CAN & DO Happen with a Small Budget
The Green Lake County UW-Extension office is now on Facebook! Become a fan to receive Facebook updates on our programming. Click here to vissit our page and become a fan.